вторник, 17 февраля 2015 г.

For your website is among the most effective ways to boost rankings.



Developing a Silo for the website is one of the simplest ways to increase rankings. The main real question is: “should I take advantage of all pages and link them together, or pages and posts?”

My site covers a complicated subject, so I would like to silo the content to help you to navigate and am hoping it will please Google too.

If anyone has built a silo site I want to look at it. Ideally, I want to get the structure right before I start adding content, so I don't need to move things around later on. I have got read what various folks have written about the subject. Most say this can be done in WordPress but don't really inform you how, as they are really trying to sell you their silo theme or plugin.

You will discover a Miami based Search engine optimization company called Webris plus they wrote a wonderful post o their Tumblr page. Webris wrote that so that you can crate a silo with your WordPress site all you will need to do is interlink the pages.

By interlinking the web pages you build a multiple website landing page layout where google search spiders can readily crawl your content and index it. In addition, they can crawl through and identify the content in your pages. It is then much easier to achieve greater rankings simply because they can crawl it faster.

The Tumblr post by http://hellowebris.tumblr.com/ then proceeded to talk more about internal linking structure. You need to develop a linking structure that links pages together by topic. As an example, by linking topic pages together that have a great deal in common you create that silo.

I am competing in a really competitive niche today. TOP 10 is loaded with eCommerce websites and that i am attempting to rank an affiliate marketer website (monetized with Amazon Affiliates). I actually have done my best in terms of link building having said that i can't reach page 1 no matter how many PBN links I throw. I know Google treats better eCommerce sites in this kind of niches.

So now you ask ,...can i continue building inbound links or do i need to sell my website and commence another project where the level of competition is not really that hard?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий