понедельник, 2 февраля 2015 г.

Information blog



The dream I pursued when opening this web site is usually to share knowledge with my readers.

The thought would be that the amount of information nowaday available is big but it's not even sufficiently widespread. This is certainly to me really sad.

I've read several books that ranges from personal growth on the psychological level, the monetization, the pure psychology, but I'm curious on a number of other areas and when I opened the blog, beginning to invest into it, I did it using the intent of expressing things i learned during my entire life.

Personal growth

In the blog I'm speaking of many topics from relationship to plastic surgery. From the latest technological news on the latest scientific discoveries.

Psychology and private growth have a vital place in this web site. But we follow news at the same time, always from the sociological standpoint.

Another point of which we care a lot is beauty. The lost of weight, the enanchement in the muscles. We proper care of this subjects as well as stories of success.

If you consider you can be thinking about that, please simply follow us!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий