четверг, 25 июня 2015 г.

Great things about a Low Carb Diet



For the past four months, I have been with a low carb diet. It really is my make an attempt to beat diabetes without taking medication. I studied lots of the popular diets for example Atkins, Paleo, South Beach, and DASH, but have basically developed my own, personal. My weight loss program is demanding, allowing no grains (wheat, oatmeal, rice, corn, or any breads), and of course, nothing that could be considered a sweet.

I consume a lot of vegetables, eggs, nuts, small quantities of certain kinds of fruits, seeds, and meager amounts of dairy. I seldom eat beef or ham - and certainly no bacon - however i do eat lean meats like chicken, pork, and turkey, and seafood. However, I know that even if I am in a position to stabilize my sugar, I am just still a diabetic, and will have to be careful throughout my entire life. The period of eating a liter of Rocky Road frozen treats after my football team loses have ended. Nevertheless, even if your day comes as i do need medication to manage my sugar, I mean to remain on the diet program. The reasons are numerous fold.

I did not anticipate the great thing with this diet. For many years, I complained that although I found myself middle-aged, my joints got me to think that a classic man. While many men my age overuse cologne, I smelled more like pain relieving menthol. A "chick-magnet" it ain't. Which was just before the Low Carb Diet. I feel a lot less body pain than I actually have felt in years. The aches and pains that we accepted within aging are virtually gone. I pushed away the sugars and grains, as well as the chronic "body pain" went with them. I feel great, younger, and healthier, as though I went back time fifteen to two decades. Now, basically if i could only reverse my gray hair.

I found myself borderline hypertension, or prehypertension, as i began the dietary plan. Ever since then, my blood pressure has dropped in the normal range - even when my team suffers another brutal loss about the football field.

And what went down to my acid reflux disorder? Over the past decade, We have been popping prescription and over-the-counter meds for the pain related to this condition. However, it was not until the dietary plan i found relief. I got a new new bottle of pills prior to I began the diet plan, and four months later, it remains unopened.

In addition, i assumed that if I gave up sweets, my cravings for these people would likely be unbearable. And it was - only for a limited time. I went "cold turkey" and gave away my chips, rice cakes, chocolates, and other sweets I had. But in a short time, I did not miss them. Alright, the exception is chocolate. I still hear those candy bars calling my name as i go by - although not walk down - the snack aisle. Perhaps it is only a matter of time before I pay my delicious little friends a visit.

My allergies also look like improving, and my mind seems a little sharper. However, it should take much more time to find out their progress.

My diet today is much more diverse than ever. I still have no idea if I will ever have normal blood sugar levels. However, I did so learn that my long term health is much more important compared to the immediate pleasure provided by a king-size chocolate bar. My low carbohydrate diet lowered my hypertension, significantly improved my chronic joint pain and acid reflux disorder, and provided me with a body that feels ten years younger. Significantly, I achieved these health improvements without medication. Now if I could only find a diet that gets my football teams to start winning.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий